Get the Best Wedding Songs ArrangementGet the Best Wedding Songs Arrangement
By Jawad Akhta
Indian weddings are subjected to a lot of variation according to the tradition, culture and religion. Each of the customs has their own norms. Music being an integral part of the Indian culture, the variation in wedding music is obvious due to the presence of a multi-religious society. When it comes to the context of Nair wedding, the essence is quite unique and different. A Nair wedding closely follows the rituals of a Hindu marriage. Hence the music arrangement, which sets the true flavour of the ceremony, is quite different from the other forms of music. The proper planning leads to the perfect execution of wedding music, without which the traditional norms remain incomplete.
Tips to arrange the perfect music:
While you opt for the right music to suit the auspicious ceremony perfectly, you may be in a dilemma regarding what to plan.
• A typical Hindu wedding lasts for five days and the choice of music has to be made so that the arrangements are made in such a way that the music organisers make the proper arrangement and planning for all the days.
• Coming to the choice of music, the individual tastes for songs differ. While some of the families prefer to play the latest and contemporary Bollywood hits, other stick to the old customs. They play old classical or folk songs or simply romantic wedding songs to suit the mood. Hence you may choose from your long drawn tradition or simply go for a change if you want.
• The true essence of Nair matrimony lies in the auspicious sound of shehnai. It is played for the entire period at particular periods of time.
• The sangeet ceremony is an important aspect when it comes to marriage. The female members of the bride's family sing these songs in a chorus and aim at the bright future of the bride.
Arranging for music bands for wedding:
Owing to the widespread diversity in the wedding songs, some musical bands have come up with a wide variety of wedding songs. You can count upon those bands for the right choice of music. There are specialized bands for each type of wedding music. It may sound a bit new, but you can always bank on them for your preferred type of songs. These may include instrumental arrangements as well, like tabla, sitar and dhol. Apart from these, if you are a bit modern, you can always arrange for Bollywood songs. Songs like Mehndi Laga Ke Rakhna, Joote Dedo Paise Lelo, Babul Ki Duaayein Leti Ja, etc. are some of the old songs played during weddings, while the new ones can be chosen from the contemporary Bollywood hits at random.
When you arrange for a band, you need to keep certain things at the back of your head:
• Their expertise
• Traditional or none
• Whether they are potent enough to sing a song on request
The right arrangement for music in a Nair wedding sets the perfect mood for the grand ceremony.
Jawad is a web enthusiast and a writer. Jawad has afforded his articles and write-ups autonomously and through various online forums.
Register on Nair Matrimony.