With a budget of £1000 Hannah and her husband-to-be had to fine tune all their wedding planning arrangements to ensure they had the perfect day.
How did they manage it?
They agreed together this was THEIR wedding and they'd do it THEIR way, and while they took some good advice they made sure to ignore the advice and opinions (sometimes negative) of others who would have had a more elaborate, costly wedding ceremony and reception. Not wanting to start married life in debt they remained true to themselves and their goals.
They made savings as follows:
- Wedding dress sourced via Facebook for $70.
Hannah says "I couldn’t believe it. I tried it on and it fit like a glove. It was my dream dress too!"
- Bride Shoes - Purple Converse (non-branded) from Amazon for $8.
- Flower girl dresses $0 (They paid for their own at a cost of $8 each from eBay).
- Walking Bride Down the Isle Sisters Outfit $0 (sister paid for her own)
- Bridal and Bridesmaid Bouquets x 5 eBay $30
- Grooms Party Buttonholes x 7 Hobbycraft $20
- Cufflinks Debenhams Sale £5 each
- Grooms, Best man and Page boys suits - Debenhams (bought items as 3 separates rather than as one-piece suits) totalled $90 each.
- Shoes - Shoezone $11 each.